February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009

    Little did I know.....

    Autism has been creeping up on me my whole life!!!
    I have read these stats so many times I can't count in the last 3 years, but today when I related them to my own life experiences it hit me in the stomach so hard I lost my breath!

    Please friends, pass on this information and do the same if you can... relate it to what was happening in your life during that year.

    1975 #of autism cases,1 in 5000 children.(1yr after I WAS BORN!)


    1985 #of autism cases,1 in 2500 children.(1yr b4 my niece Elysha was born)

    1995 #of autism cases,1 in 500 children.(2yrs after I graduated high school)

    2001 #of autism cases,1 in 250 children.(The worst attack on our Nation)

    2004 #of autism cases,1 in 166 children.(The year Handsome ws Diag.)

    2007 #of autism cases,1 in 150 children.(1yr before Littleman was born)

    2009 #of autism cases,1 in 110 children(Year Handsome started biomed Treatment!)

    Much Love,

    2 comments:

    Foursons said...

    Those are incredible statistics!

    Sneaker Teacher said...

    There is an award waiting for you at my blog

    www.sneakerteacher.blogspot.com

    -Katie

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter