February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Saturday, March 28, 2009

    Hi

    So I thought I would introduce myself and give you a little information about who I am and why I'm blogging.

    My name is Lisa, I'm the mother of 3 boys. My first son Keane was born prematurally at 19 weeks. He was born alive and we got to visit him and spend time with him before he went to heaven ( someday I will post more about this journey )

    My second son Matthias was born in 2004, he is why I have started this blog :) He just turned 5 and was diagnosed with autism in 2006 at 2 1/2 yrs old. Since then I have been on a very long journey to find a way to pull him out of this window we call autism. So, I recently was able to take him to a great doctor and we are starting a brand new journey. One of recovery, there is hope for our kiddos, some recover completely, it just depends on the child and when and if their needs can be met. The financial burden for parents like me is HUGE, insurance companies do not cover the treatments our kids need to recover and be treated. On this blog you will see Matthias' gains and struggles with this journey we are on. I am hoping you will be able to get a glimpse into our world if your not already on this same journey. Please leave me comments or feel free to send me a message I would love to hear from you.

    My third son is Gabriel( my littleman) he was born last year and just turned 14 months old! He is my little firecracker. When I found out I was pregnant I chose from the very start to NOT vaccinate him until much later in life. Truly I believe this is why Gabriel has met all of his developmental milestones :) It brings me such joy to see him meet each milestone, he has already started talking!!!!!! Its aweseome to know that he will not have to struggle the way his big brother does and I am so glad I made the decisions I did. Eventually he will be vaccinated just not until his little body can handle all of it, then once we start to it will be slowly one at a time with breaks in between each one.

    From time to time you will see different posts from me, some may only be about Matthias and his journey and others may be about just life in general. Either way I hope in some way, I am able to share with you this incredible journey we are on. I am so blessed by the Lord to have been given this opportunity to be Keane, Matthias and Gabriels mom.

    I hope we hear from you !

    Much Love,
    Lisa and boys!

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter