February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, May 13, 2009

    Matthias' therapist




    I have to say I am SO impressed with Matthias' new OT (occupational therapist). She is FABULOUS with him!!!! And not intimidated by his size, as you can see my Handsome is a big boy 4ft 1 already, he wears a size 4 1/2 shoes in boys!!! So needless to say I have had my share of I can not handle him from therapists before. I love it when I can see an actual connection happen with Matthias and his therapist it makes this Mommas heart happy! We are lucky enough to receive two 1 hour sessions a week with his OT and I am hoping we will see LOTS of improvement for him. He struggles ALOT with many different areas of OT.




    My sister Kim called me the other day and let me know that she and her husband Jim will be blessing us with the finances to be able to send off a lab test for Matthias. First I have to say THANK YOU KIMMY I love you guys! I hope you don't mind me thanking you in public :).




    Now for all my friends out there that know about this type of lab work its the Organic Acid test, where they test for what kind of yeast is in his system. I am looking forward to getting this done as I can't wait to see how putting him on a anti fungal will help him.....




    I have a question to any of my friends out there, Matthias has been stimming ALOT.... even more than he usually does. I know they say that can be a side affect from the Methyl B12 but we just started seeing it last week. Would it take this long to start seeing the side affects? He's been on the shots for over a month now... Or could it be the TMG he is on? I read in my WONDERFUL TACA manual that some children to not do well on TMG, but he did do well on it before?

    Any suggestions?



    Much Love,

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter