February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Saturday, June 27, 2009

    Not many choices besides....



    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Handsome :) It captures him so well :)


    Go in the pool, seeing as it got to 111 today!!! ICK!!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE these picture of littleman :) shows how rambucious he is! He is ALWAYS on the go! Isn't he adorable :)


    (See Littleman in the back, getting into everything :) )





    In case you don't know this about me, even though I am a native Arizonian... I have never liked it when it gets over 100 here. Just not my cup of tea!



    Its HOW hot Momma? See Momma a catle and a shovel :)

    So its a bit of the opposite here in AZ during the summer. See during the winter, we are all out roaming around enjoying our beautiful weather, while you who live in the frozen tundra :) or even further east are freezing and staying inside as much as possible.


    Now you are all doing the opposite of us during summer, enjoying your weather (most of the time) and we are stuck inside or in the pool. Really those are the only options, unless you would like to take an egg and watch it fry on the ground, or walk on the black top during 115 weather and notice that you can feel it melting under your shoes.... :) Oh the joys of living in a desert :)




    So today, after we got alittle shade in the back I took the boys outside to play in their little pool. Funny part is my littleman spends MOST of the time out of the pool running around trying to get into everything outside, sounds reminicent of what takes place inside :)...


    I hope you enjoyed the pics of my adorable boys playin today :)



    Oh yeah, and just to see for a bit of fun :) I thought it would be fun to see if someone would be able to tell me the answer to this question :) sorry nothing to give away, just the joy of me announcing you got it right :)...




    Here is a picture of a movie my kiddos were watching today, can you name the movie they are watching??? :)




    Much Love,



    1 comment:

    Foursons said...

    So I know it's Veggie Tales (duh) but my kids never showed an interest in them so I have no clue what the movie is. Just wanted to thank you for the encouragement you left on my blog. :)

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter