February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, August 11, 2009

    Its BLOG Hop time :)

    This weeks theme is your favorite picture you have taken recently with comments.. I have way to many so here are just a few :)


    My new favorite picture of Handsome :) He is officially a Kindergartener :)


    If you could only see under that binky there is a HUGE smile :) I love you Littleman



    So far one of my all time favorites of Handsome



    My favorite of the cutest boys, playing around on a hot summer day :)
    Now its your turn :) attach the link and play along :)

    Start here with your content. Replace this paragraph, and everything down to AND INCLUDING the word: STOP. DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CODE BEYOND THE WORD STOP BELOW! The next Tuesday Blog Hop is FAVORITE PHOTO(S). It's time to show off your latest photos that you love. Post them up, and don't forget to put captions so we can all enjoy them even more. See an example of the last photo blog hop here: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Also, if you would like me to consider publishing your photos in SeriousLife Magazine (www.seriouslifemagazine.com), submit them here:
    http://www.seriouslifemagazine.com/submit_content_forms.asp?c=photos
    ...STOP
    MckLinky Blog Hop


    3 comments:

    MadeInCanarias said...

    They are so cute!

    JMom said...

    I just love to see siblings playing together. I love the one of the two of them. So cute!

    dropping by through the McLinky :)

    HeatherOz said...

    Cute boys!
    Heather

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter