February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    The GURU :)


    I have been sick this past week so I haven't been able to blog as I had planned on. Lots will be taking place this week as my Handsome starts his first round of Chelation, glutithione and Vitamin C on Monday. I am cautiously excited about it... now when I say cautiously, its not because I am scared of the procedure, its because I don't want to get my hopes up and be to excited about the possibilities of more progress being made. So instead I opt for realisim, which is much more like me...

    Because I was sick this week, I was not able to go to one of my dearest and best friends birthday parties, who I will refer to as 'R' last night :( I was completely bummed out about it. Seeing as I rarely ever get a chance to go out let alone, go to an 'Adult' outing :)lol..... I was looking forward to seeing others I had not seen in awhile and also to meeting a few, I have only ever met over the phone or through FB (Facebook). But my beautiful sister 'D' was able to attend, so I heard about the party and how great it was and all the people who came. She also got to meet the one person I had looked forward to meeting, as she is a Mommy just like me :) an Autism Momma..

    I was honored to get to talk with her over the phone after her child was first diagnosed. I got to do what I do best, pass on information that was given to me... I really love to be able to pass on what I know and what I have gone through, I suppose that is why I am going into Social Work so that I can work with families of children with autism :).

    Anyway, my sister got to talk with her and she said she was looking forward to meeting, the "Autism Goddess Guru" lol isn't that the coolest title :) lol... Now mind you I don't look at myself like that at all, but lately I have been given a few titles, one I will not mention as its not a very nice name, then I was called the "Autism nazi" hmmm i wasn't so sure about that one.... could be good, could be bad... and now " Autism Goddes Guru" I think I will keep that title :) I like it!

    Thanks 'T' Your to kind!

    Since the day my Handsome was diagnosed with autism, my life has been quickly and profoundly changed forever. Because of these changes our lives will never be the same again, which I am eternally grateful for. Not because I want my child to have autism, but because it has taught me so much along the way on this Journey of autism. I want to help others walk through what I have gone through and I hope I am alittle bit of help to others.

    Well I have alot to do today and not alot of time to do it in.

    Much Love from

    the 'Autism Goddess Guru' lol

    1 comment:

    Foursons said...

    Wow- I just noticed my button on your sidebar with your awesome title above it. Thanks! Let us know how round 1 goes and I hope you are feeling better!

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter