February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, August 31, 2010

    September is here....


    Well I can hardly believe the "summer" is officially over..... not really here in AZ... its still warm, but I'm so glad its September... September means I am one step closer to getting to schedule an appointment with Pierre Fontaine for Handsome :) I can hardly wait!!!! I know I will have to wait a few months to even get him an appointment to be seen, but that is fine as well :)

    I have meet so many wonderful parents of children who have done or are doing classical homeopathy and their childrens progress or even recovery is amazing!

    Since the day of Handsomes diagnosis I have prayed for recovery for him and I know one day it will happen..... the hardest part of this whole autism journey is seeing your child suffer because they don't feel good and your already doing everything you can to try and make them feel better. I'm so grateful for the HUGE amount of progress he has already made and I"m praying that homeopathy will just be the last step he needs.

    If you have a chance, stop by this blog to see some of the amazing recovery going on :)
    http://recoveringnicholas.com/
    I hope you all are doing good!

    Much Love,

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Such an interesting blog. Your boys are beautiful! Saw you on blog frog. Blessings to your sweet family! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter