February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Saturday, May 30, 2009

    Different kinda Saturday

    My Saturday started at 5:30am YUCK... I had to get up early to take myself to Traffice School....SIGH..... yes I got a speeding ticket, lets not go there though :)... So after a rather short (4 1/2 hours) class, I came home to my boys. I played with them for sometime on the floor and got many pictures of them playing together or alone (sometimes thats all Matthias wants and I give him his way).



    See how his animals are lined up even when he is holding them?!?!?!?!?

    Hmmm Should I put the block in the shoe or the bowl???Decisions................

    Here I come Momma :)

    But Gabriel, was just strolling around carrying his little musical roller toy. Its amazing to see how much I missed out on Matthias' developmental milestones when he was 1 & 2. I never got to see the things I see in Gabriel with Matthias. On one hand, that makes me extremely happy!!! Because that means Gabriel is developing just like every other little 15 month old boy. But on the other hand, it makes me grieve for what we missed with Matthias. There are still days that I struggle with those feelings, although I have to say they are very limited compared to when he was first diagnosed :).....


    Anyway, Here are a few pictures I took of my little lovies (as my friend Amy calls her kiddos, I love that name :) ) today...



    To CUTE!! Gotta love the hair! Please ignore the drool stained shirt



    Betcha never thought this handsome boy, would do this to his little brother :)....





    And the emerging traits of a typical boy starts




    Teasing his little brother,BOYS!!! PLEASE can I have it THIAS!!!



    Even though its not a great thing to do, to tease his little brother... it still made me smile because it means Matthias is doing something a typical big brother would do :)
    In the end, Gabriel ended up with the toy :) alls fair in love and war :)



    Much Love,




    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter