February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    Great day had by all :)

    (Side note- thenew song that plays is the song I dedicated to Matthias from me on his 2nd birthday before I knew he had autism, I'll be posting a video I made a few years ago I just found the other day :) )

    Today, we celebrated my father's 65th birthday and we had a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!



    Eventhough I had to stay on top of Matthias at all times so we didnt have any pushing issues, it was a good time :)He did rather well! And Gabriel well, he is my littleman and pretty much goes with the flow.





    See in this picture here....








    he's eating a LIME, and ate the whole entire lime! If i would have let him he would have ate the rind and all :) Funny kid :) Not once did he make a sour face or try and throw it down. In fact he wanted more :) To cute!!!








    Matthias was chillin out at the table with his Uncle and playing on my laptop, he loves to look at the pictures of himself :) Wonder where he gets that from???(Daddy)....








    Oh oh oh and thanks to MckMama :) I have learned how to blur my photos :) Here is an example :) Pretty cool huh :) well at least I think it is :) and any other photo fanatics out there.






    Well gotta finish getting Handsome ready for bed, long day today but good times!!

    Have a great Memorial Day! Remember our men and women in the service!


    Much Love,


    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter