February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Monday, May 4, 2009

    Just in time......

    Just a brief update today and then a cool little question and answer one of my friends did :)

    Matthias had a great day at school today! He had to stay a little longer to do some testing for my meeting tomorrow and his teacher said he had a GREAT day today!! She also mentioned he has been doing alot better the last few days at school :) HMMM maybe the methyl b12 is helping out at school too :) YEAH for Handsome!!

    In the car on the way home from school he was talking up a storm to me, "Oh mommy, I played with Charlie today!" (Charlie is their therapy dog at school) " I had fun with Mrs. Bierget today, we played and ate snack"

    Oh how I just love to hear him talk to me :) and to think 2 years ago, I thought this day would NEVER EVER come! I have so much pride for my son and the HUGE accomplishments he has made! Just in time for Mother day! Matthias' accomplishments are the BEST gift I could ever receive from him :).

    Much Love
    Lisa





    20 Of My Favorite Things





    1. Color(s)-Purple (specifically the darker purples)Red and Orange



    2. Dessert- Cheesecake



    3. Smell- Cookies baking



    4. Flower-purple rose



    5. Animal- Kitty



    6. Month- December



    7. Beverage- Iced Cafe Americano, cream, carmal sauce and sweetner



    8. Pair of shoes- I'm a flip flop gal in the summer time :)



    9. Snack- uh? snack, I barely remember to eat breakfast or lunch, let alone a snack :)



    10. Song- Thats a hard one I have several I could chose from Check out my songs on this blog :)



    11. Book- Right now Mother Warriors and Children with Starving Brains EXCELLENT BOOKS!!



    12. Fruit- Bananna



    13. Hairstyle-Curly



    14. Piece of clothing_ not sure?? Is a pony tail holder a piece of clothing :)



    15. Store to clothes shop- Target or Avenue



    16. Season- Definitely autumn!!!!



    17. Hobby- my new hobby is blogging and this past year photography!! I have always loved so sing but don't get much anymore :(



    18. Thing to collect- trying to collect sleep :) LOL is that possible?



    19. Movie- Madea Goes to Jail and my all time favorite chick flick, Sleepless in Seattle



    20. Restaurant- Udupi Cafe LOVE Indian food YUMMY

    2 comments:

    Julie Dickson said...

    My name is Julie and my son John has PDD-NOS (pervasive developmental disorder, not otherwise specified), which is on the autism spectrum. I know the struggles all too well, as my little one is getting ready for 1st grade. Check out my blog:
    www.dicksonfamily5.blogspot.com

    I'd love to chat with you! Know that you aren't alone.

    Julie D.

    Lisa said...

    God is able and I will be praying, what a wonderful video and Praise God for the accomplishments Matthis has made. He is in my prayers.

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter