February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Friday, May 8, 2009

    Ordinary Day




    That's what my life was like today, just a typical ordinary day in the life of Lisa and her boys :) My day started rather early, try 4:30am:(... Oh well but at least Matthias is a good boy and lays in his bed and just sings and talks to himself.



    Not a huge amount to talk about in regards to today, we're just getting ready for Mothers Day. Which will consist of me staying at home with my boys and my parents, which sounds wonderful to me.



    One HUGE blessing that happened today? I went to the mailbox and what did I see a HUGE package from Tim at Nordic Naturals. Inside? Eight bottles of my sons DHA chewable tablets :) I can't even tell you how wonderful that is. This will be one less thing that I have to pay for, in the LONG list of Matthias supplements. So THANK YOU Tim!!! Your wonderful Guy!



    By the way, if you child needs to take cod live oil DHA, I HIGHLY suggest these capsules. A friend of mine from T.A.C.A told me about them and I can't speak highly enough about them. Its amazing how easy it is to get my son to take them, they smell and taste like strawberry! AMAZING STUFF!



    Well, Its time to get the boys ready for bedtime!



    Much Love,

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter