February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Good day for Matthias, not so much for Mom....



    I love <-------this picture :) helps me get a laugh today :)

    Matthias had a good day today, not as much anxiety and crying today.... please God let those supplements get here tomorrow!!!!! He has been with out them for almost 5 days and its been very bad for him....



    I feel awful because the only reason I couldn't get them was because I didn't have the money until this weekend (thanks to my un named friends). It kills me to know that my son needs something but yet I don't have the money to get it!!! Seems like these $$$$$ are always around me and at times it make this Momma very depressed :(.... I've gotten pretty good at hiding it from my kids though :) so that's good at least. I don't want them to pick up on stress from an early age.



    I'm struggling and here's why.... I am praying that my sons loan will be funded soon, but we're just not there yet..... I'm weighing my options of should I just take what I have gotten for him so far? Or do I continue to wait and keep praying that the Lord would provide for us in the mean time? The only problem with taking the loan now? Well if I do it now, I know for sure there are two lab tests I will NOT be able to do for him, they take up a good chunk of the loan, not to mention the DAN doctors visits we need.... what to do? I guess I will do what I always do and pray and seek the Lords guidance.



    Sorry to be such a downer today, but just being real about where I am at.



    Matthias did really well with his speech therapy today, and played pretend and read two books with her which is HUGE for him!!! I think it helped that mommy was there today :)



    Well its bath time .......



    Here is to a much better day tomorrow!



    Much Love,





    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Stay strong Lisa, I am standing, praying and believing with you.

    He is able to meet all our needs!

    Lots of love to you...from a momma to a momma,

    Liz

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter