February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, June 3, 2009

    Uneventful day....

    So not to much to post on today really.... today was a normal day. I got up way to early because some children were playing with bottle caps at 4am, which doesn't sit well with one especially since the night before we had an arson setting fire to several cars in our parking lot right behind my townhouse. Nice huh ???

    But after i got the boys settled back down they woke up around 7am, got them ready for breakfast and then left for work. After I was done working I had to pick up Matthias to go to OT :) Which have I mentioned that I love his new OT :) she is the BEST!!! The only draw back is its pretty far away. The therapy clinic is 30 miles away, and thats one way, and we go twice a week.... OUCH!!! But I will continue to take him there because he gets such great care :)


    After his session today, he came out and had a tigger sticker because he was such a good boy :) This has been happening more and more lately, which makes this Momma a happy camper!


    I'm still seeing lots of great progress!!! I can't tell you how happy it makes me that I will be driving with Matthias and he is actually talking to me :)


    Well I must go, I promised this little boy

    that he could watch "The Pajanimals "before he went to bed... "Are you ready for beddy bye, the Paganimals are ready for beddy bye, The pajanimals are ready for you, to get ready for beddy bye too, Goodnight Pajanimals!"


    Don't you just love it when you know all the songs your children do :)


    Good night everyone!


    Much Love,

    1 comment:

    Lynda said...

    Im so glad your son is doing so well in his OT. If I havent already told you, your boys are just so handsome!! I love Gabriels hair!! :)

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter