February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Monday, July 6, 2009

    The Lining of the toys

    Just wanted to post some pictures I took last night :) Gotta love autism :) lol



    The first to be lined up, Ice Age Three characters :)



    Then he decided to include his farm animals in it too :) See how they are all nicely grouped together :)

    Then it was bowling pins :)

    Its so curious to me because when he was first diagnosed, this was NOT one of things Handsome did. In fact he never lined up toys until he was around 4 years old! I find it interesting how the older that he gets the more "traits" he has aquired....hmmm makes you wonder sometimes... either way I try and take a picture when ever he does this or anything else, not sure why I do it, but I just do :).
    He also lined up a group of balls too, but Littleman kept going after them and we couldn't get a pic of it :)

    Much Love,



    1 comment:

    Foursons said...

    He'll also leave some characteristics behind as he ages.

    Jakob loves to line things up "just so" and has never let that one go. Boy oh boy the meltdowns that can ensue if little brother messes with him!

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter