February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Friday, July 3, 2009

    The poops


    So have I ever mentioned how much I don't like Handsomes poop rollercoaster???

    First he was constipated on and off for 6 months, now we are back to the loose, mushy grainy, really stinky(although Handsome seriously said to me tonight, it smells like Roses Mommy! I nearly wet myself laughing so hard) poop... Don't you just love the ride of autism!


    I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be analyzing my childs stools all the time!!!!! I can't wait till we can get the lab work done to figure out which yeast he has in him so we can deal with this already! UHHGGG he has to be miserable!!!


    Well I need to get Handsome to bed :) and go and relax for awhile. Tomorrow is Independence Day and we are going to celebrate our freedom!!


    Much Love,



    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Only a parent of autism would appreciate poop logs, and poop analysis. I have a friend who has a beautiful poop log for her son! Ha! It's true! Anyway, I bet you are itching to get the labs back so you can treat him! YOu are in my prayers! Btw, I am a single mom (of recent too), and I noticed you wrote about that a few posts ago. Anyway, I'm here for you!

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter