February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Monday, September 28, 2009

    Its MckLinky Blog hop time :)

    This week's blog hop theme is: 3 things every parent should teach their kids.

    1. Do unto others as you would have done unto you. This is a big one for me, everyone deserves to be treated with respect. Treat others exactly the way you would want to be treated.
    2. Family is forever, cherrish every moment you have with your family. We are never guaranteed how long we have with them
    3. Always, Always, Always! Make sure you say " I love you" To the people you love. Its important that they know how much they mean to you. I never go to sleep with out saying I love you to my children :).
    I can't wait to read everyone elses ideas :)


    Replace this sentence with your content, do not remove any code past this sentence.
    MckLinky Blog Hop
    Special thanks to Shoplet.com-Purell Hand Sanitizers for sponsoring this blog hop.



    2 comments:

    Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

    Family was high on my list as well.
    Happy blog hopping!
    Many Blessings,
    Deanna

    Foursons said...

    I grew up not hearing, "I love you." You're absolutely right.

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter