February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Sunday, November 7, 2010

    Hooo weeeeeeeeeeee

    Today started off ROUGH for Handsome.... LOTS of verbal stimming all day long, and screaming for no reason, and he has a cough :( but what I have been told is it is pretty common for these things to occur.....BUT on the good side :)  he also has been forming clear sentences he has never said before and noticing things he has NEVER NOTICED BEFORE :)

    We painted the downstairs bathroom this weekend, and he comes into the bathroom when its all finished and says, "Wow Mommy, The bathroom looks wonderful, I like it! " What the HECK!!! He has NEVER noticed things like paint on a wall or new decorations in the bathroom :) Another point for homeopathy :)

    Can't believe the weekend is almost over, what the heck happened to it??? I have a TON of homework to finish before midnight tonight, so I need to get my little butt going.

    Hope you all had a great weekend!

    Much Love!

    1 comment:

    Foursons said...

    I look forward to reading about continued improvement.

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter