February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Saturday, April 4, 2009

    Time for Play!




    Since it such a beautiful Arizona spring day, I took the boys to the play ground today! Not sure how much longer we will have this cool weather so I am takin advantage of it while I can.


    Matthias LOVES the park, and Gabriel loves to swing, even more now the older he is. I just decided to have a "relaxing" day with the boys this saturday and not do to much but go to the park.

    There is the coolest little park by my sisters house that NO ONE goes too and its kinda blocked off so I don't have to worry about Matthias being able to dart out and run away from me. So we spent a little over an hour there before they two of them decided to dirty their diapers/pull up :). But boy oh boy did they have fun! I just love to see their little happy faces playin outside and enjoying a cool sunny day.

    Later this weekend I will have a new post up about a wonderful new way I will have to be able to pay for Matthias bio medical treatment, stay posted so you can hear about it.

    Much Love
    Lisa






























    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter