February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    blah

    Today is a very blah kinda day, although in my mind I know it shouldn't be... Matthias is doing really well! But as his momma I have many things on my mind, one of many that are constantly on my mind is trying to raise funds for my sons bio medical treatments... the only reason its constantly on my mind is because the longer it takes to raise the funds for the loan, the longer it takes for my son to start to recover. I so badly want him to start more of the process but do not have the funds for it. I guess I will just have to do some more good old fashion praying :) ... One thing I have never been good at is waiting, its a struggle for me, but even more of a struggle when it comes to my kiddos.

    Anyway, on to Matthias progress for the past few weeks :

    • LOTS of new words
    • 5-6 word sentences
    • lots more eye contact
    • more aware of whats going on around him

    There are a few things that we have seen an increase in that I would like to see disappear altogether such as:

    • FREQUENT hand flapping
    • FREQUENT echolalia
    • tantrums :(
    • more echzema

    But all in all the treatments he is currently on are doing wonders for him!

    He got a hair cut this weekend and looks so handsome as always, I will post pictures later!

    Please pray for me to have peace about the finances as always :)

    Much Love,

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter