February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    Some people...

    So I had an interesting day today online when I got home...I was browsing other blogs and responding to comments and came across one that is of course all over moms like me who have chosen not to vaccinate until later. It was an interesting back and forth of emails, but I came to the conclusion that she had no interest in listening to what I was saying and only wanted to get her point across, which I might add is the same crap(sorry) I hear all the time.

    So I had given up my feeble attempt to get her to hear me as a mom and then find out someone had posted something mean on Matthias Lend4Health site. It basically said " He will NEVER get better" "DAN doctors are schemers"...

    Why are people mean to little children? Who cares about how much it ticked me off! But come on.... my handsome is a child!!! What is wrong with people????

    I guess I'm just a bit upset with it all. I am not naive I realize there are people out there like this. But why do they feel it necessary to find your blog, or worse yet your blog where your trying to raise funds to help recover your child from autism and leave a rotten message??? No one MADE you find our blog!

    Plain and simple... if for some reason that person who left that message on my sons Lend4Health post is reading this, or if you feel the same way... please GO AWAY and leave my child alone, we don't care to hear from you....

    I just wish I never would have encountered the sucky people today!

    Here's to a much better day tomorrow!

    By the way, if you follow Little April Rose's blog tomorrow Wear PINK :) as her Momma has made it to 40 weeks gestation which her doctors said wouldn't happen :) Pray for April and her momma 'B'

    Much Love,



    4 comments:

    navywifeandmom said...

    Lisa,

    I just found your blog through a similar blog where that doctor made disparaging remarks towards you. I am a big time birth junkie and I read lots of labor nurse blogs. My daughter Natalie has autism and did NOT regress after a vaccination (although I don't believe that the shots were good for her considering her state), yet she is responding to biomedical treatment! She had horrendous yeast infections where she would dig at her anus until it bled and never had a good night's sleep for years. Until I began biomedical treatments, she had bags under her eyes.

    We got her the "high quality behavioral therapy" that "science has proven to work" for YEARS on end before we tried the so-called "snake oil" that mainstream medicine ridicules. She could not learn ANYTHING because she was so itchy and miserable from the yeast infection that you could SEE, for God's sakes, yet her regular doctor refused to treat her.

    Needless to say, it has been nine months since beginning DAN! She is nowhere near recovered, but the huge bags under her eyes are COMPLETELY gone with the allergy diet and antifungal treatments. She no longer digs at her bottom nonstop and sleeps well at night. SHE TOILET-TRAINED AT LAST! Her hyperactivity levels have greatly decreased, she rarely tantrums now (they were every single day for a LONG TIME). Biomed is NOT ALL BS! Oh my God, I could write a BOOK on this topic!

    These hateful doctors and nurses who gleefully bash us and ridicule us with joyful aplomb on their blogs are not worth your time. They are selfish cowards who do not deserve the title "doctor" or "nurse". I tell you what, Jenny McCarthy makes me cringe with some of the stuff she says, but thank God she cares enough to speak out on behalf of those of us who are living this with our children.

    What I love about those blogs is that those doctors and nurses always preface their statement "I have lots of compassion and empathy for parents of autistic children" Umm, NO THEY DO NOT.
    They simply cannot.

    My daughter's new pediatrician is wonderful though. Fully supports everything I am doing with my daughter and didn't even blink when I mentioned removing her amalgams and giving chelation a try. So even "the mainstream" is coming around SLOWLY and beginning to listen to us parents about what is helping our children.

    Those doctors and labor and delivery nurses and the like who want to write hateful, scathing posts demonizing parents such as you and I do not really give a shit about saving children - they just want to be right. They are a sorry specimen of humanity.

    Amy said...

    Ah, Lis.. keep your chin up!

    It's just plain ignorance, pride and box thinking... it really is!

    You have to do what you have to do for your son whether people cheer for you or not! And the people that do cheer, keep them close to you and the na-sayers far far away. Surround yourself with as much positive support as possible and don't even think one more minute about that lady's negative and ignorant remarks and comments to you. Shake it off girl... just shake it off... Just like Paul did with that viper that bit his hand... he just shook it off into the fire and just kept walkin! You do the same.. do not let the enemy sow seeds of anger and hatred towards those kinds of people. He will deal with them.. you just shake it off and keep doing what you are doing!
    You awesome momma you!

    I love you, and am so proud of the advocate that you have become for your son!! You are doing amazing! You are such a great mom! Keep going!

    Signed,
    One of your great cheerleaders...

    ;)

    Amy said...

    oh oh.. and I have a little something for you at my blog.. yep! Some come and see, Lis! Come and seeee!

    Mrs. C. said...

    Lisa,
    Read your blog after your FB post. I am sickened and appalled that anyone would write anything like that. It is one thing to disagree about something, but a civilized person would not do such a thing. Believe me I have had my share of bad doctors and nurses, but this is disgusting. It just shows that they do not care, if they did they would post helpful suggestions, not a hateful comment directed at your son. I fight daily with doctors and this just fuels my fire.!!!!! This person better hope they never cross my path!! :) Love u Lisa and your son is perfect no matter what!
    Cynthia

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter