February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    Walking with You, Grace for the Moment


    I am very late at writing my post this week, I normally have mine done LOTS earlier :) But its still Thursday :)


    Its that time of the week again, where I blog about my sweet precious first born son Keane. This week Walking with you is about how we chose the names of our children.


    This is actually a very easy post and kinda of funny how I chose his name.


    One day while I was on bed rest, I was sitting and flipping through the channels.. that tends to be what you do alot of when your on bed rest :)... Sorry I digress


    Well this video came on of a singer/group called 'Keane' (pronounced like Seen) I thought about how much I liked the spelling of the name but when I first saw the name it looked like it should be pronounce Key An, so it stuck with me and Keane it was :).

    I told Glenn about it and he liked the name as well. Michael I actually chose on the day of his birth when asked what we were naming him, and it just came out, Keane Michael, it just seemed to flow so well together. What a beautiful name, for a handsome and special boy! Do you see how we prefer unique names for our kids :) I always was so sad growing up that I had such a simple/typical name and thought when I had children I would name them something unique and with purpose :) So I did :)

    Keane Michael - Long Lasting Who is like God,

    Matthias Jessie -Gift of God God is Gracious

    Gabriel Zephaniah - Messanger God is mighty God has Hidden


    So there you have it, how our beautiful boy Keanes name was chosen :)


    Pray request :

    that Handsomes new treatments go well and that we see LOTS of improvement!!! Also pray for Littleman as he has a virus that has put blisters on his tongue and throat :(...he's miserable...


    Much love,

    4 comments:

    Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

    Hi Lisa...thank you so much for sharing how you named your Keane Michael....and the names and meanings of your other children. Will definitely be praying for both of your sweet boys. So sorry for Little Man...that sounds miserable.

    Anonymous said...

    What amazing names you guys have chosen!!

    Foursons said...

    I love his name!

    Jennifer Ross said...

    Keane Michael - Long Lasting Who is like God. That is a very strong name! He is in heaven, perfect and whole, like God.

    Much Love,
    Jenny

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter