February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    Hi All!

    I told you a few days ago, I had some exciting news to post. Well here it is :) As you know Matthias just started seeing a DAN doctor and we have officially started his new Journey on recovery, well in order to continue this wonderful journey it costs alot of money and I was praying and wondering what I would do to get those funds. Suprise suprise, I stumbled upon, (more like it was given to me on a platter) some wonderful information.

    I found out about a great foundation called Lend4Health, here this community posts Matthias' story on their website and gives complete strangers, family, friends, co-workers, neighbors the opportunity to help provide a loan for bio medical treatment for children who have autism.

    Lend4Health facilitates community-funded, interest-free micro-loans as a creative funding option for individuals and groups seeking optimal health. Once the loan is completely funded they will have me sign papers and then mail out the loan so we can pay for his treatment. Then I will repay this loan in the next 18 months, once it's paid off you receive your funds back, and in the mean time, Matthias will have already been treated and had numerous lab work done.

    If you have a chance please check out their site at http://lend4health.blogspot.com/. If you would like you can make a donation (loan) to this site for Matthias of any amount, or if you would like to gift the amount please send the gifts directly to our family as Tori
    (She is the wonderful lady who runs the foundation) is not able to keep track of gifted amounts.

    On this site you can remain completely anonymous if you would like, just let Tori know you want to remain anonymous and she will do so for you.

    If you’re unable to help financially would you consider praying for my son, I truly believe in the power of prayer and every prayer is heard!

    If you are able to help financially, Thank you for what you are doing for Matthias!
    This means more than the world to him!!

    Praying for total recovery for Matthias!
    Lisa

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter