February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009

    UPDATE on new progress to

    So... I wanted to blog the newest progress we have seen today so I don't forget. I'm just going to list the things he has done and how he normally would act.

    -He slept all night long again!
    -When I call him he answers and says yes mommy, normally its just an answer of "yes"
    -After getting dressed for school while waiting for the bus, he requested to read a book, not just any book an actual long book, with more than 1 sentence on the page and he sat still and listened to the whole book!
    - Was quiet and sat still while he watched a movie today, normally would be up and down the whole time he never usually sits still for anything but sleep or bathtime!
    -During Dinner he sat still and only got up from his chair when he was done eating, normally he would be up and down from his chair all during the meal.
    -During bath time, he let me wash his ears without screaming!!! Normally I can only get his ears clean with LOTS of crying and screaming.

    This is just from today! Pretty impressive we'll see what the rest of the week brings :) ... and as I am typing this he has gotten out of the tub by himself with the tub of toothpaste in his mouth......UH OH!!! ........... Thankfully poison control says all i have to do is give him some calcium to drink and watch him for vomiting. boy oh boy gotta love it :) LOL

    Lisa

    1 comment:

    Tori said...

    So wonderful to read of his progress! :)

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter