February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    I have to share







    My 14 month old son Gabriel (NT-Neuro Typical) is doing the cutest thing lately. Everyday I get home from work I will sit with him for awhile and talk and play or even at dinner time, he will break out in baby song :). Its the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! But here is the cool thing.... he actually his humming along in baby talk in TUNE!!! To a song that I know. He does it with a few different songs now. First it started out with a worship song, by my wonderful friend Bobby. At first I thought I was just imagining it, but then he did it ever night when I played his CD during dinner. Then it progressed into his brothers favorite song from Poohs Great Adventure" The first three words are " Sing ho, for the life of the bear" And Gabriel will actually say "Seee ho, then just hummes! It is so CUTE!! I tried getting it on Video but each time I put the camera up he stopped because he thought he was suppose to smile for the camera :) ONE day I will get it so you all can see!


    So that's just a little braggin on Gabriel today :) It brings me great joy to be able to see him meet each of his developmental milestones!!! I'm so proud of him!


    Now on to my little Handsome Man! He is doing good! From my last post you can see that I was able to get his Methyl B12 shot in last night!! YIPPEE!!! Thank you God! An amazing thing happened last night, Matthias (and Gabriel) slept all night long! GASP!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was dreaming when I woke up when the alarm went off and I thought, Hey, I slept all night ( from 12am- 6:30). That is the most sleep I have gotten in almost 4 years!!!! And of course it is a wonderful thing for Matthias! His poor little system needs the rest. He was in a rather good mood this morning when I put him on the bus! So here's hoping for a better day today!

    Well I must go, I just clocked out 30 minutes ago and need to leave here and go to the Sunflower Market to get Buckwheat Flour and Matthias' Milk.


    Much love


    Lisa

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter