February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, July 22, 2009

    Today is...


    Day 3 of Diflucan for Handsome... and I have to say, I thought by now it would be alot worse. Don't get me wrong, we have had none stop crying all day long, sometimes its because I say no about something and other times its for nothing. We haven't had crying fits for along time so I know this is from the yeast die off. He also has a diaper rash pretty bad and is doings TONS of vocal stimming all day long.


    BUT, today I also saw something HUGE and so wonderful for Handsome. I had gone to Trader Joes today (one of my fav places to shop) and brought the groceries from there home, and I was on my way out the door, and did my normal goodbye and Handsome took my hand and said " Can I come with you?" WHAT??!!!???!!! I was FLOORED at first I didn't even know what to say! Then I said to him " Handsome, I wish I could take you with me, but we can't today" I wanted to explain further but it would have been to confusing for him :)


    ***Side Note(See the only reason I couldn't take him was because of his brother having swine flu... I know I don't have it, but seeing as Handsome can't tell me if he is feeling sick or not, we are playing it safe with him and not taking him anywhere this week)


    That is HUGE for Handsome, in his whole 5 years of life, he has NEVER EVER asked me " Can I come with you?" I was so happy!!! So we are seeing some good things from the diflucan :) But I know sooner or later the really bad poops will be coming, so I'm sure I will have my fill of yucky stuff soon.


    I am sending off some of his labs tomorrow :) so that is exciting too :) OH YAY some HUGE news for Lend4health kiddos!!! Sun Valley Tech here in Phoenix Arizona http://www.svtsolutions.com/ :) loaned $3383 and got 5 kids loans FULLY FUNDED!!!! That is FABULOUS news! I consider myself blessed to know the man behind this generousity, and to him I say thank you again for the 100 billionth time!


    Well as you can imagine I have my hands full this week, with Littleman having swine flu and Handsome on Diflucan :) its been an interesting week so far :)


    Here's to much more progress to come :)


    Much Love,

    2 comments:

    Amy said...

    I can't wait to hear more.. I have no idea what the process if for or about, Lis.. but I can't wait to hear! :) I love that so many kids were funded too! Yay for precious people that give!! I love that!

    Love you so much! Been praying for your sweetie too... sorry for the delayed note about that... just busyness... ahhh! Love you!

    Foursons said...

    Love to hear good news!

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter