February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    BLOWN AWAY!!!


    See this picture here, the one on the red sheet of paper, the one I am proudly hanging on our bulletin board with all his other pictures. Well there is something extra special about this picture. Why? You may ask? Well let me tell you :)


    Matthias had OT today, with his new therapist Ms.Nicole. We went into the beautiful facility and into his special room she had set up for him and she worked on all kinds of fine motor skills and texture stuff, and then she sat him down to draw a picture of the Elephant he was so interested in. At first he was very reluctant as usual, so she drew the head, eyes, nose and mouth. Then she asked him to point to were his ears should go and he pointed and then she gave him a marker to draw and GUESS WHAT!! HE DID IT, ALL BY HIMSELF!! He has NEVER EVER done that. I was so excited, I started to cry. He did the same thing with drawing the hands too!!! I am so proud of him!!!!!


    Like always say, the little things are so HUGE!!! More progress made by little handsome!


    Much Love from a very proud Momma :)


    Lisa

    3 comments:

    Tori said...

    This is so fantastic! I love hearing all these great updates! Go Handsome!

    Tori :)

    Amy said...

    WOOOO HOOOOO, Lis! I love it!

    Thankyou, Lord!

    Anonymous said...

    Super duper awesome!!!!

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter