February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Friday, May 1, 2009

    HOPE

    You'll notice I have changed my Title of my blog from Our Journey thorugh Autism, to Our Journey of Hope Through Autism. Why have I changed the name, well to be honesty? This past month has given me a New Hope I have never had for Matthias, more than I have ever had for him in the past three years!!!! and in my posts I want to continue to share that Hope that I have for him on the journey of autism. God has given me a new out look on it, and even though we have our hard days and have struggles, I still have hope that my Savior is working a miracle in Matthias life!!! Thank you Lord for what you are doing in Matthias life and for showing me the wonder of Gabriels life, and giving me the gift of seeing him reach every developmental milestone, and thank you for always showing me the wonderful gift of Keanes life!

    To explain how I feel right now about how grateful I am to God for doing what He is doing and has done for Matthias and Gabriel, listen to the song I have on my page called " All my Praise" by Selah

    I will follow you through green pastures and sing hallelujah to your name
    I will follow you thourgh dark disaster and sing hallelujah through the pain

    Even in the shadow of death I will praise you
    Even in the valley I will say

    Holy, my God, You are worthy of all my praise
    Holy, my God, You are worthy of all my praise

    You are sitting on Your throne in heaven and You see all of us down here
    You have promised You will not abandon so I shall not fear

    And even in the shadow of death I will praise You
    And even in the valleys I will say

    Holy, my God You are worthy of all my praise
    Holy, my God You are worthy of all my praise

    You made every star and You taught it how to shine
    You knew my name before there was time
    Well this was just part of your glorious design

    Hallelujah
    Hallelujah

    Holy, my God You are worthy of all my Praise
    Holy, my God You are worthy of all my Praise


    This truly is my heart, and although things can be hard, I am reminded to cling to this everyday!

    Much Love
    Lisa

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter