February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Up.... then down again


    Yesterday was an amazing day for Matthias as you can see by my previous post. He has made HUGE gains in certain areas and I am so grateful for all of them!


    But today, well his poor tummy is taking a turn backwards again :(. The past 4-5 months we have been struggling with his stools(see previous post on the poops). First its diarrhea, then he is constipated. The constipation is the worst because he just feels so miserable and he gets this glazed look over his eyes and he stares into space until he is able to pass it, and that sometimes can take up to 4-5 days. This roller coaster of autism just never stops surprising me. I feel so badly for my son, it hurts me to see how much pain he is in, and to see that he has learned to live with pain. Rarely does he ever even say to me, my tummy hurts or I don't feel good. I think in his 5 years of life I have heard him say that to me two times. No child should ever have to live with the pain he is in constantly.


    So, tomorrow morning I am taking him in to Phoenix Children's to get an xray to see how impacted he is. If its as bad as the doctor thinks it is, he will have to be admitted to solve the problem. We are praying that it is not that bad, and that it can be handled here at home with a new regimen of his Miralax dose.


    I have to say, its difficult for any child to get an xray. But for Matthias, well its even MORE difficult! His whole life, he has been in and out of doctors offices, ER's, urgent cares for one reason or another and he is petrified of them now. So I am praying, and having others pray that things will go smoothly for us tomorrow morning. Will you pray for us too :)


    Either way it goes I know God has it all under control.


    Much Love!

    Lisa

    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter