February Winner

photo contest winner February 2011 at Pix-O-Sphere

Followers

Are You New To Our Blog?

Blog Design By:

Foursons - A Great Blog to Follow :)

Foursons

Ordinary Inspirations

My Facebook link

Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    MckMama and amazing mother/sister/wife and photographer!

    MckMama

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Buzz Light Year




    So today was an okay day, as I was telling you yesterday we went in to get Matthias xray to see how impacted he is. This is how the morning went for us...




    Woke up at 7am, watched cartoons, ate breakfast, left to go to Phoenix Children's Hospital, the second I drove into the parking lot he started to cry. Unfortunately Matthias knows PCH all to well. So he pretty much cried the whole entire 2 1/2 hours it took us before the actual xray was done. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle thankfully :) I am very grateful for all the prayers that went out for Matthias! Thank you for praying for us!




    Unfortunately we will not find out the results until tomorrow. Once the doctors office calls me and tells how bad it is or isn't I am going to discuss with them the whole issue I have with Miralax. I no longer feel comfortable leaving him on Miralax 2-3 times a day everyday! Sooner or later his body is going to be resistant to it, not to mention I have NO clue how it is truly affecting him physically. Its obviously not doing what it should be doing, he has been going through this constipation issue for the past 4-5 months!!!




    I did a little research with some friends on my email groups and on my favorite blogs and I talked with his DAN doctor today. So what I have concluded is, I would like to try him on Magnesium Citrate to clean him out, if we get to do this from home :), then start him on a daily dosage of vitamin C 2000-3000 mg a day and fiber sure. We'll see what his Gastro doctor thinks about it. I have this feeling they are not going to like it very much, but I am praying they will be willing to work with me on it.




    Oh ya, you were probably wondering why I titled my blog that :) well see this picture....he was insistant about lining his action figure guys all up today, over and over and over again :) OH the JOYS of autism :) Look at how perfect they are? They all are standing the same way, except Buzz cause he will only stand up one way, and do you know how difficult it is to get that Buzz Lightyear to stand up on his own like that?? I have a hard time getting him to stand up on his own! Pretty amazing some of the things he can do :) I like this picture so much I have decided to add this wonderful trait of handsomes to my blog title :) Seems fitting don't you think?




    Much Love,


    Lisa


    No comments:

    Matthias through autism 2006 till today

    With this video

    Press play first, then press pause, and let it load for a few moments, otherwise the video will stop to load it alot when your watching it.

    This song speaks so much to me,to know the trials I have gone through are not .. Unredeemed by Selah

    Matthias Road to Recovery - This is what Faith can do! .

    stats

    counter